Friday, November 22, 2019

Prose Poetry ♦In the Morning♦

♦In the Morning♦
Mohammad Zahid Hossain


There is no desire to ask for
it, there is no light called for many days, if you can say today, do
not understand the rituals of the wish as the
cloud gathers, freezes, the leaves fall in the morning.
The girl's mind knows what I want, I know this city is
drawn to the cinnamon tree love and angry hourglasses
I
know all the blue, busy mind, busy samiana in search of my consciousness.
I just did not understand, the result of drawing a stain on your dandi
, the prose poem in the daytime is
uneven, come today, let
me tell you my secret , once with words, dear
Come on, today, in the most sure way,
meet your words,
know my words if, without you, never did anyone
come true today, no matter how much more !!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision is attractive

Vision is attractive I am attracting the attention of all of you. Mohammed Zahid Hossain, Facebook's most beloved and most affectionat...