Thursday, November 21, 2019

Prose poem-Have different dreams

Have different dreams
Mohammad Zahid Hossain
*********************

Have different dreams ...
Darling

All of a sudden I see countless expenses
You are holding the dream with the edge of uneven hearing.
Imagine seeing you in awe
How do you come up with such an audible stream in the middle of the world!
The world that our dreams are about to break through,
How did the dream bring love to Jivanand Das in the forest!
Of course, I have a particular weakness in the forestland's forestry
I just think of dreams
As a child, I have never dreamed that dreams are real
I see myself in the bright eyes of that dream!
That dream of one day going into exile, I became imperfect!
Think of that dream
I think and just keep thinking
Sometimes it seems so
May we have different dreams in our whole life.
The dreams that I live the other way with the dreamy obsession.
Of course, I have a particular weakness in the forestland's forestry


Writing style: prose poem
Date of writing: 1-5-2019
Post Date: 1-5-2010

All rights reserved by the author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vision is attractive

Vision is attractive I am attracting the attention of all of you. Mohammed Zahid Hossain, Facebook's most beloved and most affectionat...